We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Spirit, Intelligence, Physique|
Armed with healing and psychic abilities, Spiritshapers can call upon spirit beasts and spiritual powers to initiate attacks. The longer they are in battle the more their enemy's stamina erodes away. Not only that, but they can also use the life of plants to heal and dramatically increase survival abilities for themselves and their teammates. It's a ranged class that has healing, damage and support all covered.
BASIC INFORMATION[edit | edit source]
A master of harmony
As the name suggests, Spiritshapers have a mastery over the spiritual realm that allows them to save lives. They have a friendly look to them with delicate facial features and a manner that just makes one want to be close to them. The bells and orbs they carry have their own vitality and it's not uncommon to see butterflies following closely behind them. One must have a pure and kind heart to have an agreement and communicate with the plants and animals. Spiritshapers use these agreements to save lives and purify the spirits of others. Behind their countless good deeds, lies a righteous heart. Just because they are about saving lives doesn't mean that Spiritshapers will allow evil forces to pervade the realm. When peace and kindness are under fire, their life-saving abilities transform into powerful attacks which are then unleashed on any enemy of peace. The heart of a doctor and the benevolence of a god.
An adaptable ally
As the primary healer in the game, Spiritshapers have a certain flexibility. Their decent damage skills and continuous healing abilities make them suitable to be developed as pure healers, human shields, support characters or similar paths. Pure healer Spiritshapers can stand behind the battle in relatively safe zones and use their continuous skills to heal teammates. When a Spiritshaper stands as a human shield, they can face down a mighty force without yielding. Damage skill Spiritshapers can deal damage that is equal to a minor mage and is sure to be a nightmare for any enemy.
- Combat Style: Ranged magic spells deal damage and heal.
- Difficulty: Has a host of continuous skills that are easy to wield.
- Class Advantages: Easy to control, trains efficiently and has strong self-protection abilities. Their healing abilities can make themselves and their teammates all but invincible. They are a popular choice for teams.
- Class Disadvantages: Have fewer damage skills than other classes and don't have many methods of attack.
- Team Position: Can stand in the back row to heal and support their teammates.
- Total Rating:
- Solo Duel ★★★★★
- Team Co-op ★★★★★
- Levelling Speed ★★★
- Difficulty ★★★
Class Attributes[edit | edit source]
The three main stats for Spiritshaper are: Spirit, Intelligence, and Physique (constitution).
- This is the Spiritshaper's main stat for healing. Each point invested into Spirit grants +25 HP, +10 MP, +1.6 Healing, and +8 Magic Defense. For every 10 points invested into Spirit the Spiritshaper gains +1 HP regeneration and +4 Tolerance (Magic Defense).
- This is the Spiritshaper's main stat for DPS, and a secondary stat for healing. Each point invested into Intelligence grants +1 Magic Damage and +0.6 Healing. For every 10 points invested into Intelligence the Spiritshaper gains +4 Spirit Power (4% Magic Damage).
- Physique (constitution)
- This stat provides the Spiritshaper will their main source of HP and physical defense. Each point invested into Physique grants +29 HP and +8 Physical Defense. For every 10 points invested into Physique the Spiritshaper gains +4 Persistence (4% Physical Defense).
- This stat increases the Spiritshaper's critical strike chance. This is a minor stat for the class. Each point increases critical chance +2. (5 points = +.4% critical chance)
Attribute Priority[edit | edit source]
As the Spiritshaper is designed as Revelation's primary healing class Spirit is the most beneficial stat for the class. Attribute priority is Spirit > Intelligence > Physique.
Skills[edit | edit source]
|Spirit Bells||Causes a small amount of damage to enemy units.|
|Spectral Magpie||Causes damage to the enemy and surrounding enemy units.|
|Firefly Hex||Puts a single enemy in a Firefly's Sorrow state.|
|Essence of Spring||Heals you or a friendly unity by recovering a small amount of HP.|
|Jumping Fish||Continuously causes Binding and damage to enemies within the specified area for 5 seconds.|
|Falling Sakura||Heals you or friendly unit by recovering HP.|
|Green Vines||Heals yourself and nearby teammates. Recovers HP.|
|Feathering||Respawns a friendly unit and recovers 10% their HP and 5% their Mana.|
|Feathery Grace - Spirit||Resurrects a target player outside of battle with 10% HP and mana. Can only be used outside of combat.|
|Moonlight Herald||Continuously recover friendly target's HP for 3 seconds.|
|Sanctification||Makes you immune to control effects for 8 seconds while giving access to special skills.|
|Spirit Shell||Gives you or a friendly unit Spirit Armor that can absorb damage.|
|Luxuriant Heart||Earns a Healing increase effect that also doubles immunity for all control effects for you and all surrounding teammates.|